We are one of the leading specialist providers of qualitative research in the UK.
Our success has been based on responding to the needs of our clients, so we:
- Use extensive industry knowledge and psychological insight to place research in context.
- Give actionable recommendations and conclusions rather than findings.
- Work with you to understand the practical implications for your business.
We carry out many forms of customised work:
- Consumer and business research for new proposition or service development, buying triggers, sales/advisory processes, brand repositioning etc.
- Competitor research and intelligence gathering, into products and strategies.
- Internal work with managers and customer-facing staff to understand the drivers of behavioural change or variations in performance.
- Strategic mentoring of senior teams, with accompanying small-scale external research.
All qualitative work can be carried out in-house, including:
- Depth interviews.
- Focus groups.
- On-line research.
We are experienced in researching all types of interviewee:
- Retail customers and prospects - Mass/Affluent/HNW/UHNW.
- Intermediaries, brokers, professional introducers, advisers.
- SME proprietors, corporate executives including directors,
treasurers, FDs and HR Directors
- Systems, applications and professional services suppliers.
- All levels of internal staff.
Where necessary we are able to specify, manage and analyse quantitative research using an associated field force.